TESTES NOVO

Mensagem por Funebribus em 21st Março 2015, 13:15

JANEIRO, 2015
STQQSSD
01020304TEMP
12131415161718-9ºC

05 12 20 27

— 02 a 09 de Janeiro, liberado para postagens;
— 02 a 09 de Janeiro, liberado para postagens.
.udesc {
 width: 300px;
 padding: 15px;
 font-family: calibri;
 font-size: 9px;
 text-transform: uppercase;
 color: #000;
 background-color: #fff;
 margin: auto;
 text-align: justify;
 line-height: 130%;
 letter-spacing: 1px;
}

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones. Enough to make my systems blow. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive.
------------ ▼
Administradores

Re: TESTES NOVO

Mensagem por Funebribus em 15th Novembro 2015, 22:49

PLOT
it is said that long ago, eons before the kingdoms came together on earth, there was a civil war amongst the lunarians when a large group of rebels raised an army against the rest of the lunar kingdom. when they were defeated, all those who had taken part in the rebellion were banished from the moon, sent to live on a mere husk of a planet that would later be named nemesis. since then, the legend of the black moon rebellion has been used as a tale to scare children and ensure that no one ever attempted another uprising.

---

lunaris is known by many names: the gilded city, the crystal city, the city of dreams. but it's most commonly hailed as the great capital of riuania. in the decades that have passed since the great houses of the solar system united against the large and corrupt terranian kingdom, an era of peace has blessed the solar system, coming to be known as the golden era. of course, where there is peace, there is always some form of unrest, no matter how unseen it may be.

in the outskirts, a cult calling themselves the black moon clan has slowly begun to grow in numbers, whispering quietly of a great revolution just like the one their ancestors began thousands of years ago. they don't appreciate the peace that the lunar kingdom has bestowed upon them, or the unsettling amount of control they seem to have. they want the silver crystal's magical properties for themselves, and will do anything and everything to get it.

there are also recent whispers that the long lost children of the terranian royal family are still very much alive, and returning to claim what is rightfully theirs. it was only a matter of time, but whether or not this is true is still undetermined, and at this time, the king and queen's only response to the matter is "no comment", refusing to allow petty rumors destroy the peace they worked so hard to create. with all these stories coming out, though, there's a guarantee that there is trouble brewing on the horizon, and the only question is will riuania survive?

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones. Enough to make my systems blow. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive.
------------ ▼
Administradores

Mensagem por Funebribus em 15th Novembro 2015, 22:56

the rage had been brewing in her for some time now. how long...that was hard to say. perhaps it had been there for her whole life, and she'd just done such an incredible job of suppressing it.

but emotions had a funny way of coming back to bite you.

empaths knew that better than anyone.

just months ago, ilana had been so happy, so content even in spite of the problems she had faced. months ago, everything had seemed so small and manageable. it was amazing how quickly it had all fallen apart and suddenly, she didn't know what to do anymore. she didn't even know how to breathe.

and the one person she should have been able to look to for guidance was never there.

he was always in a meeting with his council, or holding a press conference, or leaving silvercrest to hold discussions with the other families. there was always something, some excuse he would toss at his children and expect them to take it willingly because truthfully, they had no other choice. he was their father, he was their king, and his word would always be final.

but the dreams had begun anew, so much more vivid, so much louder, so much more frequent this time. every single night she would awaken from hearing the screams of a life led before her, a woman who had died so that she could live, a woman she had always aspired to become.

and now

she was starting to remember

everything.

the rage boiled inside of her, filling her entire body and threatening to burst out. more and more, she was lashing out at those who didn't even deserve it - her friends, the man she loved, even her brother a few times. but this wasn't right, this didn't feel right at all...

inside, she knew that she was acting strangely, that this was nothing like her. but with every outburst, inside she was screaming, begging, for herself to stop, to try and regain control over her mind and her body and everything she felt. but it overwhelmed her so heavily that there seemed to be no way of getting back the control she so desperately wanted.

even as she stormed into her father's council chamber, she tried to plead with herself and stop before it went too far. but with every new memory was a newfound hatred for the man who had helped bring her into this world, the man who had allowed his own sister to die for his cause, the man who had caused so much pain that it devastated her to the point of being unable to leave her bed for days at a time.

because some days she could feel the suffering of thousands within her body.

and those days she wanted nothing more than death.

as her hands slammed onto the table, the tiny part of her that still retained sensibility was grateful that he seemed to be the only one present, at least for the time being. but she could sense triston nearby, even if he was deliberately maintaining his distance and they hadn't spoken in weeks.

"how could you?" her voice cracked with the first words she uttered, and her father looked up from his massive stack of paperwork to give her the time of day, looking genuinely shocked by her presence.

"darling, what are you talking about?"

"stop it!"

so many things rushed through her mind, the memories flooded her now even when she was wide awake.

or was this one long, horrible nightmare?

"you did this. you did all of this. how...how could you?"

------------ ▼
Administradores

Mensagem por Funebribus em 17th Novembro 2015, 09:32

------------ ▼
Administradores

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: