— ᴛιᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀ
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

7/11 - The Gallery

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo

7/11 - The Gallery Empty 7/11 - The Gallery

Mensagem por Funebribus 11th dezembro 2014, 21:25

200X400
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'Cause I always do, Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new. Now I've thought it through. Crawling back to you! Do I wanna know? If this feeling flows both ways, Sad to see you go. I'm sorta hoping that you'd stay Baby, we both know! That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day.

7/11 - The Gallery SeUqSqx7/11 - The Gallery H9THvGb7/11 - The Gallery ZbLi7sr7/11 - The Gallery DENXh8y

200X320
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'Cause I always do, Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new. Now I've thought it through. Crawling back to you! Do I wanna know? If this feeling flows both ways, Sad to see you go. I'm sorta hoping that you'd stay Baby, we both know! That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day.

7/11 - The Gallery Q4Fwoyf7/11 - The Gallery ZAQrEy97/11 - The Gallery SeNmdXS7/11 - The Gallery YQp9bkN
Administradores
Funebribus

Funebribus

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos